ABOUT SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Corporate Services) Ltd
Our Firm is a leader corporate service provider offering a wide range of services, including corporate, tax & VAT advisory, accounting, secretarial, banking support, escrow and trusteeship services, through in-house tax consultants, accountants and other qualified professionals who deal with the day-to-day needs of the Firm’s clients.
As part of its drive to further enrich and expand its Corporate Accounting & Tax Compliance Services department and build on its strong track record acting for high-profile local and international clients, SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Corporate Services) Ltd is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated Senior Associate Accountant to join to join a team of more than 20 accountants and tax professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or related field or any relevant accounting qualification
- Recently qualified as an ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Accountancy position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of E-Soft Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- Good understanding of VAT and tax is essential.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
Remuneration and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience;
- Professional Experience in a Leading Law Firm;
- Highly encouraged personal development and growth;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment;
- Provident Fund (optional);
- Medical Insurance (optional);
- Friday afternoon off
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cv.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.