ABOUT SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Corporate Services) Ltd
Our Firm is a leader corporate service provider offering a wide range of services, including corporate, tax & VAT advisory, accounting, secretarial, banking support, escrow and trusteeship services, through in-house tax consultants, accountants and other qualified professionals who deal with the day-to-day needs of the Firm’s clients.
As part of its drive to further enrich and expand its Corporate Accounting & Tax Compliance Services department and build on its strong track record acting for high-profile local and international clients, SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Corporate Services) Ltd is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated Associate Accountant to join to join a team of more than 20 accountants and tax professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Accountant for a portfolio of mainly international clients.
- Respond to client requests timely and effectively.
- Process accounting ledger transactions.
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including all bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Prepare all necessary reports and analysis within agreed deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms.
Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or related field or any relevant accounting qualification
- Recently qualified as an ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Accountancy position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of E-Soft Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- Good understanding of VAT and tax is essential.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
Remuneration and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience;
- Professional Experience in a Leading Law Firm;
- Highly encouraged personal development and growth;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment;
- Provident Fund;
- Medical Insurance;
- Friday afternoon off
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cv making reference to the code ACC/NIC/2024.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.