ABOUT SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co LLC
Is a Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company regulated by the Cyprus Law Council and the Cyprus Bar Association, providing services to clients both in Cyprus and worldwide. It was established in 1973. The Firm, looks to the future with confidence on the basis of nearly two centuries, in the aggregate, of history, practice and expertise with 36 advocates and legal consultants, 16 in house qualified professionals of related disciplines and around 55 paralegal, administrative and other personnel with Offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Athens and Valletta.
Career Opportunity in our Limassol Office
As part of its drive to further enrich and expand its litigation department and build on its strong track record acting for high-profile local and international clients in complex disputes, the Limassol Office of Scordis, Papapetrou & Co LLC is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated lawyer to join its corporate & commercial litigation team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing advice to clients, with regard to all aspects of corporate & commercial disputes.
- Acting for clients and participating in the conduct and hearings of complex commercial and corporate litigation and arbitration.
- Playing an active role in the litigation department’s drive to further broaden its practice.
- Assisting with the training of trainees and junior lawyers.
- Law degree (holding any further academic or vocational qualification in Law/Legal Practice/BPTC will be considered an advantage).
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least five (5) years of experience in corporate & commercial litigation.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Remuneration and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience;
- Professional Experience in a Leading Law Firm;
- Highly encouraged personal development and growth;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment;
- Provident Fund (optional);
- Medical Insurance (optional);
- Friday afternoon off
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.