ABOUT SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co LLC
Is a Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company regulated by the Cyprus Law Council and the Cyprus Bar Association, providing services to clients both in Cyprus and worldwide. It was established in 1973. The Firm, looks to the future with confidence on the basis of nearly two centuries, in the aggregate, of history, practice and expertise with 36 advocates and legal consultants, 16 in house qualified professionals of related disciplines and around 55 paralegal, administrative and other personnel with Offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Athens, Valletta and UAE.
Career Opportunity in our Limassol office
As part of its drive to further expand its Administration department, Scordis, Papapetrou & Co LLC is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated Receptionist/Administrator to join its Administration team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Handing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Managing and booking outgoing posts and couriers
- Arranging meetings/conferences and schedules interviews/appointments
- Welcoming clients and visitors to the office
- Providing secretarial support as required
- Working with the administration team, providing support to one another when necessary
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- College Diploma in Office Administration / Secretarial studies
- Previous experience within a similar administrative role is highly desirable
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages both verbal and written
- Good command in Russian will be considered an advantage
- Typing skills both in Greek and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office application
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Multitasking skills
- Polite and pleasant personality
Remuneration and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate, based on qualifications and experience;
- Experience in a Law Firm;
- Highly encouraged personal development and growth;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment;
- Provident Fund (optional);
- Medical Insurance (optional);
- Friday afternoon off
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.