ABOUT SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Corporate Services) Ltd
Our Firm is a leader corporate service provider offering a wide range of services, including corporate, tax & VAT advisory, accounting, secretarial, banking support, escrow and trusteeship services, through in-house tax consultants, accountants and other qualified professionals who deal with the day-to-day needs of the Firm’s clients.
SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU Tax Department is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated Accountant to serve as Senior Tax Associate, in the course of expanding is tax team that serves high profile international clients. .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or related field or any relevant accounting qualification (completed or partially completed).
- Recently qualified as an ACA/ACCA or partially completed ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Accountancy/ Audit position.
- Prior year experience in a Tax position will be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
Remuneration and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience;
- Professional Experience in a Leading Law Firm;
- Highly encouraged personal development and growth;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment;
- Provident Fund (optional);
- Medical Insurance (optional);
- Friday afternoon off
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cv to email@example.com making reference to the code ACC/NIC/2023 or use the form on this page to submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.